Thursday, April 4, 2013

Softball

There is so many sports in the world but in particular my favorite sport is softball. This will be my second year playing on a fast pitch softball team. Last year my team played in the 12u but this year we are playing 14u. Even though this is only my second year of playing softball I am still really good at it. My softball team  has our first practice of the season this Friday at 6:00. I am very excited and so are the girls on my team. We have two new girls this year but they have played before so they will do great. I love having home games because usually if we have a home game and win we all go to Dairy Queen. Last year my softball team was the champions of our league. We got trophies and plenty more stuff. I love softball and hope to continue to play and get super good at it.
Picture from here