Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ding-dong-ditching

Picture From Here

One day, when I went to my friend Owen's house in the Prairies. Owen, Clayton, and Me, all went ding-dong-ditching. The first house we did was his neighbor. They came outside and started to look for us on the side of the house and they let there dog out to find us. After 10 minutes of waiting, they finally went inside and we went to the next house down and got them too. But sadly, they did not come outside. Then, we went to the next house down, and they had a dog sitting at the door and it barked at us before we went to the door, so we skipped them. When we finished that whole street we went to the next one, where Owen's cousin lives. We got all of the houses there and we finally got to his cousin's house. It was my turn to go up there and I knocked on the door because they didn't have a doorbell and as soon as I got up to the door, his cousin jumped out of the bushes. I eventually found out that Owen called him and said to scare me when I went up to the door.