Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Time I Hosted Thanksgiving.

Picture From Here

For my first Thanksgiving as host, I bought the biggest turkey they had in store. But, when I got home I noticed something strange about this turkey and why it was so big. As time passed, the turkey just sat there in the freezer waiting for that one day to be carved into pieces and gobbled up. I would just stare at it because how strange it was for this thing to be over 58 pounds. When the day before Thanksgiving came, I lifted it out of the freezer to let it thaw out. I noticed that it moved by itself just a little bit and it scared me. So I dropped it and ran into the living room. About 10 minutes later, when I gained confidence to walk in the kitchen the turkey was gone. I looked all around for it and couldn't find it. After some time has passed, I looked in the refrigerator to see what else I could make for Thanksgiving, and there it was, in the refrigerator all by itself. So I through it away in fear. And that is why we had hamburgers.