Thursday, December 13, 2012

My First Homerun

Picture From Here

My first home run I ever hit was in a Kirkwood. We later went on to win the whole tournament. The home run that I hit was on field 2 which is 230 feet. I hit it when I was in my 11u year. It went over the left field wall and cleared it by about 25-35 feet. It felt good on the contact of my Easton Speed Series S1 and everyone knew it was a home run by the look of it. By the time the ball reached the ground, I was already at 2nd base. When I reached home plate my teammates attacked me and jumped on me in excitement. My helmet was ripped off in the group and my jersey got untucked. My team celebrated it like we won the World Series. After that game, we won every game by at least 6 points and took 1st place. I went 13-16 just in that tournament.