Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The 7 Doors

Picture From Here

I walked down the big hallway of the haunted mansion and all of a sudden the power went out. I was walking along the wall until I felt a door, then 6 other doors next to it. I opened all the doors just looking for light. I went in the brightest one and it was very odd because it seems as if I saw this place in a movie. It was oddly warm in there since there was snow. I kept walking and I heard a noise and it scared me so I started sprinting, but all of a sudden it felt as if I ran into a wall, yet nothing is there. I layed there in shock staring at what I just ran into. There was nothing there; completely nothing. After about a minute of staring I got up slowly and walked forward with my hand out to see if it was still there. Amazingly it was and it felt like a big blanket on a rock. It was sitting on top of something so I pulled it off and in my relief it was my brother.