Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day And So On

Today is Valentine's Day, and my dad finally gets to come home late tonight. My mom is planning on getting the movie Pitch Perfect. We are going to watch the movie and open presents that we got from each other. I'm very excited though because this is going to be the first day this week that we i get to relax and spend time with my mom and sister. Then tomorrow, we are going to wake up at a fairly good time and watch the new Big Bang Theory that's going to be on tonight. After that, we're going to have breakfast and get on the road to drive to Branson, Missouri. We are going to go to brunch on Sunday and hang out the rest of the time. Then, we're going to drive back home Monday morning because I have an orthodontist appointment that I have to be at. The orthodontist appointment, I'm excited about because I can finally find out when I'm going to get braces.  

Picture From Here