Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Business Letter

Malia Palos
1947 Coco Dr.
Candy land, CA 86479

March 19, 2013

Mrs.DeBolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

I am going to discuss some things that I really enjoy. One of the things that I love is food. Another thing about me is I love sports. I play four sports, which are gymnastics, track, choir, and softball. My favorite color is pink. I have two hamsters, one is a teddy bear hamster and the other one is a dwarf hamster.

More things that I am going to discuss are about summer. In the summer I always get a season pass to Six Flags. I go there a lot in the summer with my family to have lots of fun. Also in September I am going to Jamaica for a week with my mom, her boyfriend, his daughter, and my sister. We get to do a lot of fun things down in Jamaica like we get to swim with the dolphins and go parasliding.

My experiences with computers are average. Since my mom is a paralegal i go up to her work on the weekends sometimes to help her out. Sometimes i will get to type for her or file for her. Also i have an apple iPhone and I do good with it and love it. I have loved to type ever since i was little so I think this class will be good for me.

Sincerely,

Malia Palos