Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Why I Love Mrs. DeBolt


There are so many different reasons I love Mrs. DeBolt. The first reason is that she's very nice and lenient. Also, she encourages us to do our work and reassures us that I we can do it. One time I got a H.O.T. sheet and it was my first H.O.T. sheet that I had ever gotten. I was really sad that I had gotten it and felt terrible, but she took me out into the hall and told me everything was going to be fine because it was my first one and it was no big deal. I felt much better afterward. After I had gotten the H.O.T. sheet I knew what it felt like and I never wanted to feel that way again. Mrs. DeBolt is such a wonderful teacher and I don't want to go to 8th and not have her in  class even though I'm going to be a library assistant and do FACS instead. Thank you Mrs. DeBolt for the great learning experience and the fun time I had in your class.