Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This Picture Reminds Me of Me

This picture reminds me of me when i was little. It reminds me of me when i was little because i used to live in Ashland, MO, and i used to sit out on my back patio in the mornings before school and (sometimes when i didn't have to go to school because i was sick or i had an appointment to go to or it was the weekend) listen to music and look at myself while i would sing and dance because i always had a little mirror for that. I don't know why i would look at my self but i just did because it kept me entertained and it kept me happy. Music is my life and the key to my happiness. It has always been and always will be. I still use a mirror when i sing to this day. It just...i don't know...but anyways....that is what it reminds me of and i'll never forget the/those times when it made me happy.



EVERY PHOTO TELLS A STORY/writing prompts/writers block